Sunday 1 June 2014

Tee and Cake | NASA

Loving my new NASA top at the moment. I bought it a few days ago from Top Shop's Tee and Cake section as a present to myself for revising for my Alevels. I think it's important to treat yourself every once in a while, especially when you're bogged down with college work. A shopping spree on one side of revison and a bath and hot chocolate on the other side tends to soften the blow.

Being a fan of astrology, space and rockets I think this top is awesome! I don't have a lot of t-shirts that have small short sleeves on them either! Not that I can complain, it's my own fault, I tend to chop off the sleeves and the collar of my t-shirts giving them a unique and personalised feel. However, with this tee I'm planning on keeping the sleeves!

The thing I love about Tee and Cake tops is that they come with a recipe for cakes attached to the tab. I think it's such a cute idea. I've not had chance to bake this recipe yet but apparently they make really good cakes - after my exams I will have to try them out!

I must admit the top itself was quite expensive. At £22 I did have to umm and ahh... especially with being a student, it's a lot for a tee. But it was so pretty and such good quality that I couldn't leave it behind, and student discount helped the bank account a little bit!

I'm so glad I bought it in the end and can't wait to pair it with some shorts this summer.


Front, back and recipe on my tee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment