Saturday 10 September 2011

Tim!

Today has been really good! I went shopping with my mum and in the supermarket there’s a new isle full of toys! We found this rubbery, pink worm thing and my mum decides to buy it. We named it Tim (after Tim Burgess) haha! It’s really cool, but it’s going to her work so Tim will probably get trashed- Sad times!!
Anyway, here is a picture of Tim the pink worm!! Isn’t he cute :P hehe

Nothing much has happened since then! I’ve done some homework and spoke to Joseph Coward but that’s about all! The band that I’ve listened to a lot today is ‘’The Girls’’ I don’t really know much about them but their music is ace! And also Styx (my mums new fav band). To all you rockers out there … Domo arigato, Mr Roboto!!
Oh, and we also have found a baby cichlid in our tank. It’s new name is … TIM ( nothing to do with his sexy big lips or anything ;D )! 

                                                      The Girls!

                                                               Styx!

No comments:

Post a Comment