Wednesday 13 August 2014

Review | Miss Sporty


Sunday nights used to be nail night. Me and my mum would go through our collection of nail polishes, choose which colour we wanted our nails to be and then sit down ready to paint them in front of the TV with a hot chocolate. Downton Abbey, Selfridges, Call the Midwives and The Paradise entertained us whilst we painted our nails. You could say it was a going back to college and work ritual, we knew that when 10 o' clock came, we'd be going to bed and the busy week would start all over again. Sunday nights were our calm before the storm.

Now with breaking up for summer and without our charming programmes on the box (Zombies seem to have replaced 20th century dramas, and who can paint their nails in the dark?) we don't tend to have the same routine. But never the less we still find time pamper ourselves!

As you've probably realised by now I like to do things on the cheap side. Being a student I can't afford to splash out a lot on clothes as come September the little money I have will be spent on food, not fashion (which makes me very sad!) So here I go saying hello to the high-street once again.

My Mum and I have found the perfect polish. It's called Miss Sporty and for £1.99 you can't really go wrong. The brushes are quite thick so with a few strokes your nails are covered. The quality is great! They don't chip until at least three days in, which to me is amazing as almost every nail polish I've tried seems to chip as soon as I put them on! They dry quite quick though you can buy special 'Clubbing' ones that dry a lot quicker than just their normal brand. There is a diverse range and they even do these fancy metallic colours that seem to shimmer when in the light.

Between me, my mum and my sister we've practically bought almost every colour they have to offer. I just can't get enough of them!

A small collection (you can get a lot more colours!)




What I'm going to be painting my nails in tonight. These colours look adorable together, I think they trigger something in my brain that makes me happy.



Find the brand in your local Boots store or online: http://www.boots.com/en/Miss-Sporty/

No comments:

Post a Comment