Monday 28 July 2014

Purchase of the day | Primark, The 1975


Shirts - Primark - £12

I don't usually buy anything from Primark, it's one of those shops where they either have exactly what you want or nothing at all but when entering today, I couldn't resist picking up these two shirts. They're so floaty and colourful and not for a bad price either. I've noticed that Primark are putting their prices up, they need to make sure they don't get ahead of themselves!

The 1975 CD - HMV - £4.99

HMV has gone awesome. I don't know why or what has happened for it to go awesome but the one in my town has had a total transformation since the scare of it closing down. They now sell Vinyls in-store, have a huge choice of artists that aren't particularly mainstream and are selling CDs from independent record labels. They've also started hosting gigs from local bands and have even had Goldblade perform there. 
Today I purchased The 1975's album. I've been aware of them for a long time, they've played at festivals I've been to and even ones hosted in my home town but I've never taken time to actually sit down and listen to them. It wasn't until T in the Park was on TV that I heard them properly for the first time and since then they've become this summer's soundtrack. I feel like the album is litteraly a compilation of their singles with a few extras thrown it. Every song is ace!

No17 Blusher Brush - Boots - £2.99

I finally got round to buying a blusher brush today after needing one for a very long time. It's amazing how expensive they are which did have a big impact on the brush I chose. This one was only £2.99 and compared to £10+ that the other ones were selling for it was pretty cheap - I'll just have to see how long it lasts for...

1 comment: