Monday 11 August 2014

Face to Face | Everyday Make Up


The make up I used today consisted of Natural Collection, Clinique and Maybelline. I wanted a natural look, that kind of 'no make up' make up effect. On my eyes I used a cream shadow from Natural Collection which I put on the lid but also underneath to make my eyes brighter and look more awake. I used a dark brown shadow as eyeliner for the bottom lid of my eye. The liquid eyeliner too was from Natural Collection (you can see my review in my previous entry to this) and then I used Clinique's mascara on both my top and bottom lashes.

To get a smooth complexion I used Maybelline's Dream Mousse foundation which I mixed with some Aveeno cream to give a tinted moisturiser effect. I then used Natural Collection's blusher to create a matt finish.

For my eyebrows I used a Maybelline dark brown pencil then to finish them off I carefully brushed the same dark brown shadow I used for the liner effect under my eyes. This gives my brow a more natural look rather than just using the pencil.

Finally to finish off my look I used Natural Collection's (yup! I love this make) clear lip gloss which tends to give them a lip balm look.

I'm not one for coating my face but I do think that this look is subtle, natural and good for everyday wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment