Wednesday 1 May 2013

Catch Up



It was my friends eighteenth the other day. We had a great time, went to his party at the West Coast Rock Café. I didn’t know anyone except two people, but they were all awesome and ended up dancing the night away with them, oh, and conga-ing to Rick Astley’s Never Gonna Give You Up.

It’s my first driving lesson tonight, I’m stoked but petrified! I have no idea what to do or what’s going to happen, but hey, how hard can it be? So long as the instructor’s foot is on their break then everything should be fine.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Queen recently. Don’t ask why … I’m not their biggest fan and never really considered myself liking their music. I mean it’s classic stuff and Freddie’s voice is amazing, but I’ve not ever really taken to them. However, my mum had their CD in her car and they’re great! The old songs that don’t really get played like, Love of My Life and ’39 are excellent. Even though it’s sung and was written by May, it still has the ‘Queen’ sound echoing through each chord and they never fail to give me chills. Wow, I think I may actually start considering myself a fan of Queen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment