Wednesday 18 July 2012

Magic Mike

I went to watch Magic Mike with my friend the other day, when we walked into the cinema, there were only three other people sat down, and they were all around 70+. We thought we had gone into the wrong movie … Why were 70 year olds watching a film about male strippers?

Anyway, we sat down and the film begun … there wasn’t really a story line and it got off to a slow start. The guy staring in it was Alex Pettyfer which was funny, me and my friend came to the conclusion that he looks just like Joseph Coward (with a beard), which made the film even more awkward to watch! Half way through the film, the old people walked out and never came back! Think it was too much for them or something!

Anyway … I put these pictures together … What do you think? They could be the same person right?

No comments:

Post a Comment